At Digital Dan, we have developed a simple method of pricing out your no-nonsense website. Please be sure to read the footnotes, which will explain to you exactly what you are getting for the fee.
Base template, header, footer (1)
Mega Menu Creation (3)
(1) The base template, header, and footer, are required for your website. Template parts (e.g. pre-footers) are included in the above quote. Posts archive pages, and posts singular pages, are also included in this quote. This represents a minimum of 2 days work.
(2) First impressions matter. Being the first page viewed, your homepage is a special page that normally requires much more work than other pages. Some home pages have taken 12 full business hours (or longer) to create. Your homepage may consist of a layerslider, which must be manually populated and designed, using many images. We work tirelessly (on Photoshop and other devices) to make sure that your layerslider is populated correctly and professionally, so that it will present beautifully on all devices, including smartphones. First impressions do matter!
(3) Mega menus are a special type of menu that will set your website apart from the others. We will design every aspect of your mega menu so that it attracts your audience. It would not be uncommon to spend in the order of 2 full days designing and perfecting your mega menu. Our mega menus look incredible whether on pc, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. You will not be disappointed. Check out the mega menu at the top of this page. That's a mega menu! (And much more can be designed, besides, as mega menus support any HTML at all.)
Additional pages (4)
Call to action (5)
Blog Posts (6)
(4) Apart from those pages listed in the Base template/header/footer, your homepage & blog posts, any other regular page will be billed at this rate. It would not be uncommon for us to spend (on average) 1 or 2 hours on each (and it could be substantially longer, but we're willing to take the hit).
(5) A call to action is necessary to promote conversions (people signing up or purchasing). Businesses should plan to have a call to action available on every single page. We will normally do this through template parts, and charge you only the cost of a single page to do this (even if the call to action appears on every page).
(6) If you have 5 or more blog posts, we will create them for you for this amount. This is a great deal as it will normally take us much longer than this amount to create a single blog post!
Monthly Consultation Fee (9)
(8) Forms are billed at the regular page rate. This includes all configurations required to connect to your mailer of choice.
(9) The consultation fee covers all aspects of our conversation with you, whether through phone, email, in person visits within a 20 km radius, video conferencing, or any other communications. Months are billed when you first sign, and each mensiversary (monthly anniversary) date. We do not bill partial months. We will stop billing once you have paid your final bill, which will be issued once we have completed all of the work.